query

1258Currently online
133Today's Reading
48Share Today
Multilingual display

The principle of the "twenty eight" rule

2018-03-03 08:00:00

The 80/20 law is also known as the 80/20 law, Pareto's principle is also known as Barlett's law, Juran's Principle, Vital FeRule, and Trivial Many The Rule of least effort, the principle of imbalance, etc., are widely used in sociology and business science. It was discovered by the Italian economist Pareto at the end of 19th century and the beginning of 20th century. He believed that in any group of things, the most important only accounts for a small part of it, about 20%, and the other 80% is the majority, but it is secondary, so it is also called the 80/20 law.

Methods/Steps
1

20% of people use the neck above to make money, 80% of people use the neck below to make money.

2

20 percent think positively and 80 percent think negatively

3

20 percent of people buy time, 80 percent of people sell time.

4

20 percent of people do business, 80 percent of people do things.

5

20% of people attach importance to experience, 80% of people attach importance to education.

6

20 percent of people know that action brings results, and 80 percent believe that knowledge is power.

7

20% of the people I want to do will have money, 80% of the people I want to have money I will do.

8

20 percent of people love to invest and 80 percent love to shop.

Matters needing attention

If this experience helped you, like and vote, thanks

Recommendation